Cherry Sisk, P.E.Mrs. Sisk is the owner of CKS Technologies and has over 15 years of experience in structural and thermal analysis utilizing classical analytical methods and software tools including FEMAP with NX NASTRAN, SINDA/G and MATHCAD as well as experience as a mechanical designer and thermal test engineer. She received her experience at Teledyne Brown Engineering, SRS Technologies and performing engineering consulting for several years. She received a B.S.E. in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Alabama in Huntsville and is an Alabama licensed Professional Engineer.
Bob Thoren, P.E.Mr. Thoren serves as Systems Engineer/Analyst for CKS Technologies and has over 50 years of experience in systems engineering and analysis. His technical skills include structural (stress, dynamics, fracture, flutter) analysis using NASTRAN, MATHCAD and classical analytical methods, blast containment analysis, shock and random vibration analysis, trajectory analysis, vacuum system analysis, thermal, fluids and gas dynamics analysis, reliability and risk assessment analysis. He has worked for several companies including Martin Marietta Corporation, Teledyne Brown Engineering, System Development Corporation, Presearch Incorporated, and engineering consulting for several years. He received a B.S. in Aeronautics from St. Louis University, an M.S. in Engineering Mechanics from Kansas University and is an Alabama licensed Professional Engineer. His work has been published in the AIAA Structural Dynamics Conference Proceedings in 1972 and he received a Silver Snoopy Astronaut Award in 1992 for his work on the SRB Recertification Effort following the Challenger accident.
What Makes Us Different?
- Company is a 100% Woman Owned Small Business.
- Principals are licensed Professional Engineers with 15 to 50+ years of personal experience.
- Company owns all hardware and software licenses required to perform analysis including FEMAP with NX NASTRAN (11) and MATHCAD.
- CKS Technologies' consultant Bob Thoren received a Silver Snoopy Award for his efforts on the U.S. Space Shuttle SRB Re-certification effort after the Challenger accident.
- CKS Technologies owns all the necessary hardware and software to perform structural and thermal analysis.
- Company does not require office space for unclassified projects.
- Member of Radiance Technologies’ SETAC2010 Team.
- Member of Radiance Technologies’ ESP Team.
- Member of Teledyne Brown Engineering's TESTLA Team
- AMCOM EXPRESS Subcontractor Team Member on the following teams:
- Radiance Technologies
- Intuitive Research and Technology
- Torch Technologies
- Aviation and Missile Solutions
Past Performances Capabilities